Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Not funny.

In all due respect, you should've stuck with Metal Gear Awesome. Your new material isn't funny.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

okay

Your animation has improved, but it really was no where near good as the original... I don't know, you should've left it at that MGA2 I didn't really laugh at the jokes. I am a fan of your work, but wasn't really that moved.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

uh it was ok

I don't know if it deserved front page, the employee voice kind of pissed me off how was blurting random gibberish but it wasn't a bad animation.

Halloween Beatdown Halloween Beatdown

Good game.

Front page material.

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

Really interesting idea.

Gish was great, so I'm glad that you're keeping this up.

Mine Maze Mine Maze

Pretty good.

Great job.

&amp;lt;.:Greasy Techno:.&amp;gt; <.:Greasy Techno:.>

5/10

compress your instruments and drums... your hi hats and claps need to be turned downed, everything is to loud. you can add more variation and stuff too. i liked it toward the end the best when it was slower to be honest the track makes me feel like im at a circus rave

Genecros responds:

I figured that it had too much stuff in it, but I didn't think it was too terrible... I'm used to making slow tracks, so that may be why the break sounded better. (btw, what do you mean by "compress"? Sorry, I'm not really talented in music term knowledge...) Thanks for the input though!

PHAT DIRT &amp;gt;dubstep&amp;lt; PHAT DIRT >dubstep<

Dope

I like it, nice and dirty sound, solid drum beat.