Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Not funny.

In all due respect, you should've stuck with Metal Gear Awesome. Your new material isn't funny.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

okay

Your animation has improved, but it really was no where near good as the original... I don't know, you should've left it at that MGA2 I didn't really laugh at the jokes. I am a fan of your work, but wasn't really that moved.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

uh it was ok

I don't know if it deserved front page, the employee voice kind of pissed me off how was blurting random gibberish but it wasn't a bad animation.

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

liked it

to be honest if you had better voice acting like an actual woman, and more serious voices you probably could've made the perspective on the animation completely different... but i liked the idea, nice

midimachine responds:

Hey man, my falsetto is really good...

jk, thanks for the comments :)

We Hate Rena Collab We Hate Rena Collab

It was funny. I gave you a five, because I am nice.

Little-Rena responds:

Why thankyou <3

Dipwad Dad Dipwad Dad

good job

impressive, good job

Dead Part 1 Dead Part 1

Awesome dude!

That was fucking awesome!

SpriteRemix Forsaken V.1 SpriteRemix Forsaken V.1

STFU

Seriously, this is the epitome of bad. You have the most annoying voice that has ever existed, please do me a favor and not make a flash EVER again, my ear drums are begging you. :-(

SpriteRemix Forsaken V.3 SpriteRemix Forsaken V.3

FUCKING LAME

YOU LITTLE RETARDS HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING VOICES, THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

imperial-rob1 responds:

SUK MY FRIGIN DICK MAN U SUK AT EVERYTHING U EVER DONE
GET OFF UR ASSS

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Not that great.

Was I the only one that didn't like it? I thought the drawings were way to anime style, there wasn't all together that much animation- just mainly pictures, with a tiny bit of movement. The voices really irritated me, the way you tried to make it sound "scary" just made it sound corny. I thought the eating the flesh, and drinking the blood, however was pretty catchy- I thought the ending was really lame, also. I don't think this deserves to be number one out of50, because it isn't really all that great.